Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Painted Furniture

These are my recent creations.

White spindly table with drawer and shelves, handpainted roses on this cute little child's chair, great old chair repurposed into a Welcome floral piece, Great little painted garden cart with wooden wheels and painted on top with "Bloom where you are Planted" and garden tools to boot, a very cute little iron shaped bunny pot holder and lastly a great wooden desk with bench.



This is a cute little kids shelf. I used an old Math book and found some great pages to apply to the shelf for the vintage look and a few ABC 124 blocks finish off the look.

I also did this to another shelf using an old music book from the 30's. Very cute for a music room or above a piano...


I used the same music sheets to add some pizazz to a few pieces below. Two old glass jewelry boxes get a music note, and two very cute little silver rounds get an update.

Lastly, I took the music theme to three silver trays I had. I added the music around the edges and to the center of the pieces.  I have to find a pic of a vintage angel to complete one of them that has the words to "Angels Watching Over Me".