Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

New Paintings

I have been very busy creating items for sale in my shop at State Street Market Shops and for two holiday craft fairs. I started with some watercolors as I am so inspired by all the posts I see on Facebook of these whimsical designs.

Here is one I did of the carriage for Cinderella.

The next thing I worked on was an old truck in acrylics on canvas. 
I really enjoyed painting this one. I just love the old vintage cars.

Then I did an oil painting and this was my first very large painting ever. I absolutely loved painting it!

To take a break from painting, I did some crafting next. I had made a bulletin board for a challenge on Facebook and had so much fun that I made some of these for the craft fare:






I also tried my hand using my new Cameo Silhouette and vinyl. Made some cute little products.




So as you can see, I've been pretty busy painting and crafting!
I hope you enjoyed seeing my creations!